Why live at a Lipton Group property? The choice of a where to make your new home is a big decision.When you choose a Lipton Group community, you can rest assured that you are partnering with a professional property management company.
- Every member of our management and maintenance team receives on-going training from professional organizations including the St. Louis Apartment Association, the National Apartment Association, and receives the support of our corporate office team.
- Resident Satisfaction is our top priority. We offer many time-saving conveniences to help our residents to live “Life in Balance”. We even offer 24-hour after emergency maintenance.
- The Lipton Group is a locally owned company who understands the St. Louis market, local vendors and St. Louis Area residents. We believe in the community, and we use our resources to maintain our properties to the highest standard of apartment living.
Do you allow pets?
- Yes! Every Lipton Group community is pet-friendly. Please see our individual property pages for complete details.
What resident programs are offered at the Lipton Group? The Lipton Group offers many unique programs to residents and prospective residents*.
- Proud to Serve – All military, retirees, and veterans, all police personnel, fire fighters, and emergency responders receive discounts when they apply at a Lipton Group community.
- Student Advantage* - All full-time college students receive a discount on application fees, lease administration fees and security deposits.
- Preferred Employer* –The Lipton Group has partnered with many large St. Louis Area employers to extend savings to their associates.
- Realtor Advantage – The Lipton Group pays referral fees to realtors who refer new residents to a Lipton community.
- Resident Referrals – The Lipton Group pays referral fees to residents who refer a new resident to the same community.
*Programs not available at all communities. Check with management regarding your apartment community and participation in the above referenced discount programs.